Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sick Baby

[Subtitle: Why Haven't I Posted Regularly?]

Last Monday, Eileen was really fussy.  Very, Very Unhappy.  I thought it was because she was cutting a new tooth (there are now FOUR teeth!).

On Monday night, neither David, nor Eileen, nor I slept a wink.  The poor baby literally cried all night.  She was sick.

We saw Dr. Williams on Tuesday and she diagnosed Eileen with an icky cold.  There was nothing we could do but wait it out.  I immediately went to WalMart and spent a fortune on any product that promised to make my sick baby a little more comfortable.

Eileen's humidifier looks like a cow.  The vapor comes out of the ears- so cute!

I recommend this for babies and adults.  It's a nightlight that emits Vick's vapors.  Very effective.
Vick's Vapor Rub for Babies.  Great Stuff.  I hate the way it smells.
By Thursday, Eileen was feeing better.  We are still battling a very stuffy nose.
Eileen woke up happy this morning, so we're hoping this nasty old cold has passed!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hate to see that sweet child not feeling well! Love the cow!