Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

A (Late) Halloween Post

This post is so late because our camera broke and the new one I ordered isn't here yet.  So I don't have a lot of pictures, and those I do have are taken on an iPhone.
Eileen enjoyed her first Halloween.

Her costume was made by David's mom and worn by David when he was a baby.  We found out that our Beatrice friend Caroleene Hardee also wore it!

On Friday night, we went to the Ghost Stories at Rikard's Mill.  Eileen slept through most of the night, but when she heard Mabel's voice, she woke up!  Eileen did allow us to snap a couple of pictures.
Eileen eating a graham cracker
Waking up and a LOT happier
"YUM!"
David and Eileen
Family picture
Eileen and her mumsie (who made her costume)
On Halloween, we took Eileen trick-or-treating.  She doesn't eat candy, but we took the opportunity to visit some of our favorite people in Beatrice and show off our little darling.  
Eileen and me
Eileen with Mumsie and Daddy Dave.  I think Eileen was very interested in her "treats."

Family picture... with the dogs!
Eileen was getting tired of pictures at this point
Sitting on the saddle at the Hardees' house.  She wasn't so sure...
It was a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

My new camera shipped on Wednesday... I should be back to regular posting next week!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I've said it a million times, but she really is adorable! :) I can't figure out if she looks more like you or David though... :)

Also, I LOVE your hair short like that. It's really cute! :)