Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas 2010

A few pictures from last Christmas:

Eileen was so little- she was about 1 month old (some pics were taken before Dec. 22, some after)



 It had been a while since there had been a baby around at Christmas, so everyone took turns posing with her:
David and me with Eileen 

Aunt Amy with Eileen
Chichi & Deda with Eileen
Uncle Thomas with Eileen
Memommy and Grandaddy Don with Eileen

Me, Ruthie, and David with Eileen
Cousin Hudson Steele with Eileen.  (I can't believe how grown up Hudson looks now compared to last Christmas!)
Cousin Adam Steele with Eileen (Adam and Eileen really love each other- Adam came over all summer to play with Eileen)
Eileen with cousin Kendall Steele
Daddy Dave with Eileen
Mumsie with Eileen
Papaw and Mamaw with Eileen

My parents, Papa (holding Eileen), Sittie, David, and Me


Aunt Patti & Eileen
My dad with Eileen
My mom with Eileen
I can't believe how much she's grown this year- Christmas is certainly going to be an adventure!

No comments: