Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Party Time

Err, I mean Potty Time.

No, I am not some supermom whose sixteen month old is potty trained.  Frankly, we can't manage to find a weekend that's not "booked" during which to being the process of potty training.


Eileen LOVES her potty though.  She likes to go sit on it before and after her bath.

Reading up on Libertarianism.  Smart girl.


Lately, Eileen's been sitting on all kinds of boxes and buckets as if they were potties.  This makes me think that the training process is going to be easy, but I know better than to get my hopes up.

No, that's not a potty!
Lots of magazines, but that's not a potty either!
Eileen's holding the phone while pretending to potty reminds me of something funny about my parents' house.  It was built in the mid 1980s, so maybe that is the reason for this oddity...  In the upstairs master bathroom, the sink/vanity area is in a separate area from the tub and toilet, which are in their own room.  In the tub/toilet room, there are no electrical outlets.  There is, however, a phone jack located directly across from the toilet.  I'm giving my dad credit for that one- no woman would ever think ahead like that about having a phone near the potty!

No comments: