Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Girl and Her Dog

I have been so impressed by how sweet our dog Lucy is with Eileen.
 I thought it would be Beau who would love on Eileen.  However, Beau is kind of jealous and he just ignores Eileen while trying to get my or David's attention.  He is kind of the jealous older brother.
 Lucy follows Eileen everywhere.  When Eileen is outside, Lucy is never far away.  I'm pretty certain that if Eileen was in any danger, Lucy would protect her.  I like to think that Lucy thinks that Eileen is her baby. David says thar Lucy is just trying to herd Eileen.  Either way, they just look so sweet.
 Eileen loves Lucy too, even if she does still call her "Beau."

3 comments:

J and A said...

So sweet! I hope our dog is like that eventually!

Leslie said...

Sweet Lucy and Eileen!

Little Blue House said...

I am catching up on your blogging. I love this one! The picture of her sashaying through the yard is just too cute!