Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pictures from Tennessee

I thought I would share a few pictures that I took while we were in Tennessee at Pappaw's funeral.  We were so sad about Pappaw, but we enjoyed seeing family.

As Eileen had just begun to eat solid foods, feeding her was entertaining for everyone:


Mom and Mammaw feeding Eileen
 Eileen was a source of comfort and love (and a much-needed distraction) for Mammaw.


She LOVED her Uncle Adam.

 Aunt Amy spoiled her rotten...

Eileen getting ready for the funeral.

My mom and Eileen

Eileen with my dad, brother, and mom.

Eileen and Uncle Amos (Pappaw's Brother)
She got to meet a bunch of her great-great aunts and uncles

Eileen with my mom's parents, Papa & Sittie



My mom bathing Eileen in the kitchen sink

Uncle Adam let Eileen chew on the remote


The funeral was a sad occasion, but there was definitely the silver lining of seeing so much family.

No comments: