Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

David got to spend his first Father's Day with his in-laws!

Aunt Patti walking Eileen to my dad while Mamaw watched
Aunt Amy & Eileen


Mamaw & Eileen
Because my family came to see us Eileen.


My dad & Eileen
  
Eileen and Amy


Aunt Patti and Eileen playing peekaboo with the bib
My dad, his mom (my Mamaw), my Aunt Patti, and my sister Amy made the trip to  Beatrice.

Amy feeding Eileen

Mamaw feeding an enthusiastic Eileen
They brought adorable outfits, and Aunt Amy bought a talking purse toy  for Eileen.

Aunt Patti & Eileen

Ilene (Mamaw) & Eileen
Eileen still exhibits some anxiety when she's not being held by Mommy or Daddy, but by Saturday afternoon she had begun to really enjoy everyone.


David bathing Eileen

Happy, nekkid baby
She has corn starch under her neck to treat heat rash
It was so nice to visit with my family- their making the long trip to south Alabama was such a treat for me!

My dad & Eileen


My dad, Eileen, & Amy
My dad, Eileen, and Aunt Patti

Oh, and Eileen gave David a Nintendo Wii for Father's Day.  He loves it!!!





David and Eileen setting up the Wii

My dad & David playing Wii Tennis

No comments: