Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mifflin Homecoming

The main reason we decided to go to Tennessee this past weekend was because it is Homecoming at Mifflin Baptist Church.  Mifflin Baptist is the church my dad grew up in, it's where my Mamaw still goes, and Papaw is buried in the cemetery at Mifflin.

On Friday morning, Eileen got dressed in her overalls and went to the Timber Office with David so that I could pack and clean.

After lunch, we loaded up in the car for the six-hour drive.  Eileen made sure to pack plenty of toys and her sleep sheep.

...and David's her iPad.

When we got to Tennessee, everyone wanted to feed Eileen:

Mamaw feeding Eileen
My mom feeding Eileen
Eileen made sure to show how cool she was in her new sunglasses:



Eileen loves her Winnie the Pooh walker at my parents' house.  She even likes to play with the toys when she's not in the walker:

Eileen climbed onto the side of the walker to play with the light-up honey pot


On Sunday, we got all dressed up for church.
Cutest picture ever, right?

Eileen and her Daddy

Eileen and me
 Eileen also managed to get into everything, including the TV cabinet.  I think she liked to see her reflection in it:

We hated to leave, but we'll see everyone again soon!

"Ptttttthb!"


No comments: