Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

To celebrate the Fourth, we went to Tennessee to visit my family.

Mamaw feeding Eileen
My mom & Eileen

My dad walking with Eileen after her bath

Everyone in Tennessee was SO happy to see Eileen.  They said that they were glad to see David and me too.
Eileen and Aunt Patti
My parents have a swimming pool, and Eileen LOVED splashing around with her daddy, mommy, and Aunt Amy.

Eileen with Aunt Amy

Splashing around with Mommy

Swimming with Daddy

On July 2nd, we went to the Page reunion.


Eileen with her cousin Will Page.  Will's grandfather Roger and Eileen's grandfather (my dad) are first cousins and grew up together like brothers.
Cousin Paige, David, and Eileen
Before you ask, her Paige's name is NOT (and never was) Paige Page.   Her momma wouldn't do that to her.
Eileen and me before the reunion
Of course, no trip to Tennessee would be complete without a visit to the local Super Walmart.  

We went to buy Eileen a walker for my parents' house.


We celebrated the Fourth with the Wehbys (my mom's family) in Nashville.

Eileen and Sittie (my mom's mom)
Eileen with David and me
Eileen enjoying the attention as she sits on the table

Look at the look she's giving my dad... LOVE IT!  It's like she's 7 months
going on 17.

Eileen between Papa (my mom's dad) and my dad

My dad and Sittie fed Eileen her lunch
David, Eileen, and I stayed with my Aunt Diane and Uncle Lee.  Luckily, their beautiful home was where the family was gathering.

Eileen with Aunt Diane

Eileen got Uncle Lee to let her "walk"

All dressed up for the 4th!
Eileen was NOT shy, and she seemed to have a great time with her family in Nashville.
Eileen with my mom and my Sittie
Sittie and Eileen

Eileen, my dad, and I watched everyone swim
We got to visit for five days, but it's never long enough.  We can't wait to see everyone again!

This sweet girl was tired from her travels

No comments: