Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Paige's Dress

On Sunday, we dressed Eileen in my cousin Paige's dress and tried to take pictures.

Paige is my cousin.  Her mom (my Aunt Patti) is my dad's sister.
Paige

Paige is a cowgirl.  Seriously, she has a ranch and she is a barrel racer.
The dress was adorable.

Eileen wearing the dress


Eileen was less than cooperative.  She is constantly teething, so we could hardly get a picture of her without something in her mouth.

Chewing on a teething ring
Chewing on a wooden apple

That wooden apple must be delicious!
...still fixated on the apple
FINALLY!  A (sort of) good picture with Eileen looking at the camera!



The photo shoot was not quite the success we were hoping for, but we all had a good time anyway!

Eileen playing with Mamaw while Aunt Patti watched
Eileen grabbing for my camera
Eileen and my mom
Aunt Patti and Eileen
Eileen and AUnt Patti are both making the "Ptttttthb!" sound
After changing back into her play clothes, Eileen was ready to play some more.

No comments: