Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

This Post Is a Little Late..

A week late, to be precise.

Last weekend (as in the weekend before this past weekend), we went to Tennessee for my mom's birthday. It also would have been Pappaw's 88th Birthday.

Eileen had a great time, was a perfect angel, and played with everyone.

My mom took Eileen to Wal-Mart, where she bought a bunch of toys for her.  I do not remember my mom doing this when Adam, Amy, and I were small...


My mom filling the buggy with toys
Eileen, surrounded by toys
Eileen had her first table food- Mammaw's dumplins.  She loved them! (Who wouldn't?)




We also ate the world's tackiest most colorful birthday cake.  It was delicious.

And everyone loved on Eileen.
Aunt Patti and Eileen

Oh, and we tried to get a four generation picture (my dad, Mammaw, Eileen, and me).  We may need to try again.





And Eileen really enjoyed herself on the way home.

Nothing says fun like eating carrot purée in the car seat. 

No comments: