Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Baby has Skills

We've had beautiful weather this week... Sunny & 70º!

Eileen and I have been taking long walks around Beatrice with our dogs Beau & Lucy.

On Tuesday, I started Weight Watchers.  Until I lose the rest of my baby weight, I'm going to post my progress on the blog every Monday so that I'm held accountable.  I think that will help me stick to the diet.

Today, I took several pictures of Eileen:



Eileen is really trying to do new things.

She does little "sit-ups" where she brings her legs up and lifts her head/chest up.  She is trying to sit up.

Eileen still HATES tummy time.

She does like to sit up like a big girl (with the help of her boppy pillow).


Eileen used her walker for the first time today.  She's too little to actually walk in it or to reach the toys on the tray, but the walker lets her sit up and she seemed to love it!  She was captivated by the spinning Elmo toy.




Lately, Eileen's favorite thing to do is "stand up".  She can mostly support her weight but you have to hold her to help her balance.  It makes her so happy to "stand."



1 comment:

The Baby O said...

She's soooo precious! I love that you blog about her.... it's fun to stay in touch with her progress!