Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The One Where I Didn't Get Around to Posting for a Few Days...

Sorry it's been a while.  We've been very busy around here...

I'm not exactly sure what we've been doing to be so busy, but the past few days have flown by!

We didn't get to go to Tennessee last weekend because of snow in Mississippi.  We have to drive thorugh Mississippi to get home, and we couldn't trust that Mississippi would bother to salt their roads, so we were stuck in Alabama.

As a (very fun) consolation prize, David, Eileen, and I went to Montgomery on Saturday to eat lunch with some of our friends from law school.  Eileen was so well-behaved!

Our friend Leslie Pitman holding Eileen.  Eileen LOVED her.

Leslie & J.D. Lloyd
J.D. has a beautiful niece who is about to turn 1.  
She and Eileen need to get together to play.

Leslie and her husband Robert.
Eileen's beautiful sleeper was from our friends Ryan & Jessica Lowell.  It. Is. Adorable.  I'll have to get better pictures of it.

Eileen sleeping on Leslie's shoulder.  
I think those two really hit it off!

Saturday night, we watched Duke beat N.C. State.  Eileen dressed for the occasion.
GO DUKE!

Eileen and me

David and Eileen watching the game

Eileen and me watching the game.  She's fascinated.

She wouldn't look away from the TV for a picture

On Sunday, we went to church and then ate lunch with Chichi & Deda (David's grandparents).

Deda finally got to hold Eileen.  It was only the second time he's gotten to hold her.  I think he's afraid to take her away from Chichi.  


I'm finally able to really get back into things at the law office.  I wrote my first substantial motion since going on bed rest before Eileen was born.
A pacifier and depositions.  Pretty much sums up the past couple of days.

Eileen was kind enough to hang out in the swing while I worked.


She LOVES the swing right now


Sometimes all of the swinging puts her to sleep. YAY!

Tonight, we're all going to watch the Duke-UNC game.

GO DUKE!
Eileen and me

David and Eileen




If you can't go to college, go to State
If you can't go to State, go to jail
If you can't go to jail, go to hell
GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

It was a fun lunch! I loved holding that sweet girl. :)