Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Visitors from Tennessee!

Since we couldn't go to Tennessee due to snow, my parents came to Alabama this past weekend to see Eileen.

They hadn't seen her since Christmas.

She's changed a lot since Christmas.

First, Eileen is now wearing size 3-6 month clothing.


Eileen modeling her size 3-6 mo. outfit

My parents met us at Gaines' Ridge for supper on their way to Beatrice.  When we finally got home, both my mom and Eileen were worn out.  They fell asleep together on the couch.


On Saturday, they were both rested and ready to play.


My mom & Eileen


My dad discovered Angry Birds. He played that game on the iPad all weekend.

David surfing the internet; Dad playing Angry Birds.

My mom just wanted to play with Eileen.

Dad played with Eileen too.  She's more fun than Angry Birds.

My parents couldn't get over Eileen's chubby little cheeks.  They are adorable!

Our pound puppy Lucy has been getting out of her pen.  We've secured the fence and the bottom of the pen and still she could escape.  On Saturday, my dad and David went to see how she was getting out:





On Sunday, we all got up early and went to mass.

Eileen all dressed up for church.
The gown was David's.  

Me, Eileen, and David.  Look at those cheeks!

My parents with Eileen

My mom with Eileen

Eileen says, "Mom, please get that camera out of my face."

Me, David, and Eileen

After playing with my parents all weekend, Eileen was very tired.  She slept straight through the night on Sunday night- from 9:30 pm until 6:00 am!

On a much more somber note, David's great uncle David Platt passed away on Friday.  Mr. Platt was Memommy's little brother.  We all attended his funeral today and Eileen tried to cheer her Memommy up.
Memommy & Eileen

We're looking forward to a more relaxed week.  The baby books say that Eileen is supposed to hit (another) growth spurt any day now.  I'm dreading it- the growth spurts and accompanying fussiness make mom and baby a little grumpy.  Also, my baby is growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the pic under the video. Eileen is up to something!

Anonymous said...

The cheeks are precious!