Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun in the Gump

Last Tuesday, we had to go to Montgomery.


Eileen asleep in her carseat
And we were lucky enough to have dinner at Saza with some of our best friends from law school.

Eileen kind of pitched a fit in the middle of dinner... but she was pleasant at first.

Eileen and Leslie

Leslie trying to loosen Eileen's grip on Ruthie's earring

Ruthie lovin' on Eileen

Loving time with Leslie

David and Robert.  JD was there too, but he blinked in the picture I took

Ruthie and Eileen

Eileen and Prim


Eileen and me
 We also did some shopping at Target.

David picked out this onesie. It says "I Still Live With My Parents":



2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great to see y'all! Although Eileen was the tired one, somehow I'm the one who looks exhausted. Geez! Eileen is seriously the best (and cutest) baby.

Leslie said...

I agree - great to see y'all! And I love the new onesie! :)