Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sitting Up

Eileen has been able to sit up for a few seconds by herself for about a week now.




She can now sit up for an entire minute without any help from anyone!

Look!  No hands!



Eileen really seems to enjoy her new, upright position.  I think it helps this nosy baby to see what is going on around her.

Oh, and something hilarious happened on Tuesday.

David had just gotten home from work and was playing with Eileen like this:


And she spit up.  Right into his mouth!

Funniest thing ever!!!

I don't think he's upset about it.  These two are still thick as thieves!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

LOL!! she's growing so fast!

Megan said...

I know, seriously. I saw "sitting up" and let out an audible noise of excitement here at my desk.

EP Stallworth said...

The last picture of David and Eileen is PRECIOUS. Also, be expected lots of EPS bonding time if I survive exams.