Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tennessee

Last weekend, we went to Tennessee to visit my family.

Once again, Eileen basked in all of the attention!


We especially wanted to visit Pappaw.  He isn't doing so well, but Eileen LOVED him.

Mammaw, Eileen, and Pappaw

Eileen was fascinated by Pappaw.  
 Eileen loved playing at Mammaw & Pappaw's house.
David and Eileen at Mammaw & Pappaw's
 Mammaw, my mom, and Aunt Patti entertained Eileen on Saturday afternoon:

Mammaw playing with Eileen
How many 85 year old women do you know who can move like Mammaw?


Eileen loved the toy basset hound.
Mammaw got it when she bought a Bassett Furniture couch when I was a kid


HAPPY BABY
 On Sunday, we had to say goodbye and go back to Alabama.

First, my mom and dad made sure to spend plenty of time with Eileen.
Eileen and my dad

My mom and Eileen
The quilt was made by Mammaw for my sister Amy




Eileen and my parents

No comments: