Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eileen's First Christmas

Because David and I are so blessed to have all eight of our grandparents still living, we got to attend six different family Christmas celebrations.  It was wonderful, but exhausting.  Eileen had the honor of spending Christmas with all eight of her great grandparents!

Eileen was the star of the show everywhere we went, and that was a LOT of fun.
Eileen modeling one of her Christmas dresses

First, we had Christmas with David's grandparents Don & Rochelle Herring (Grandaddy Don and Memommy):

 Memommy and Grandaddy Don with Eileen

 David and me with Eileen 

Memommy gave Eileen another Madame Alexander doll.  So cute!

David's mom, grandmother, and Eileen

Ruthie came to meet Eileen

After the celebration, Eileen had to rest up...

Next, we celebrated Christmas with David's grandparents Jerry & Patricia Steele (Deda & Chichi) and David's Uncle Hines and Aunt Lisa and their children:


Hudson, Adam, and Kendall all held Eileen:



Then Chichi held Eileen while we all ate and opened presents-

I had to include this photo:
 Hudson modeling his Auburn snuggie and Costas

After all of the festivities, Eileen was really tired:

The next evening, we celebrated Christmas with David's parents and his brother Thomas:

Eileen wore a pretty Feltman dress that had been mine. 


 Eileen sat in her crib beside the dining room table while we ate.  She already has excellent table manners.

Then we all took turns posing with Eileen:


Thomas with his niece

 Mumsie with Eileen

Daddy Dave with Eileen

On Christmas Eve, we took Eileen to the hospital to meet her Papaw (my grandfather, Buster Page):
Papaw, Mamaw, & Eileen 


On Christmas Eve, we also celebrated Christmas with the Pages:

Eileen with my dad 

Amy holding Eileen 

 Mamaw holding Eileen

Eileen with Aunt Patti

On Christmas morning, we had Christmas with my parents.  We got distracted and forgot to take many pictures, but we did get a photo of Eileen's "loot."  Eileen must have been extra good this year, because Santa gave Eileen so many presents:


Finally, on Christmas day we celebrated our sixth and final Christmas with my mom's family, the Wehbys.  I didn't take nearly enough pictures because I was too busy visiting with everyone.

My parents, my grandparents Pawpaw & Sittie (Bill & Delores Wehby), Eileen, David, and me

Pawpaw holding Eileen.  He has the ability to calm babies, 
and every baby in my family has loved sleeping on his shoulder.

Eileen meeting my Sittie (her great Sittie) and Aunt Teri (my mom's sister)

Eileen, David, and I had a great Christmas, and we really enjoyed seeing Eileen meet everyone in her family!

No comments: