Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's My Birthday!

We have had quite a busy few days!

(That's my excuse for not posting since Wednesday.)

On Friday, our friends Ryan and Meagan came to Beatrice to see Eileen and to go deer hunting.

The deer hunting didn't go so well, but Eileen had a great time with Ryan and Meagan.

Meagan & Ryan.  I forgot to get a picture of them holding Eileen, but she enjoyed being held by each of them.

Meagan, Ryan, David and I all went to Gaines' Ridge for dinner on Friday night.  Eileen stayed with her Memommy and Daddy Dave.

It was the first time I'd left her to go out with David.  I survived!  And Eileen had a great time...

Saturday was my birthday!

We kicked things off by going to Finklea's for breakfast.

Eileen getting weighed on the seed scale.  It's become a weekly ritual.

Eileen napping in Mrs. Elizabeth's arms.

On Saturday evening, David's mom made a delicious birthday dinner for me.  We all ate WAY too much.

Eileen slept in her cradle beside the dining room table

Then Eileen's daddy fed her dinner

David, Eileen and I posed for a picture.  Eileen didn't seem too thrilled.

Poor Meredith was sick and didn't get to come visit this weekend, so lonely Uncle Thomas cuddled with the couch pillow.

On Sunday, we all went to church and then ate lunch at Chichi and Deda's.

Kayla was so excited to meet Eileen!

Eileen in her carrier.  She was so good today- she slept through church and then was so sweet as she met everyone.

When we got to Chichi's, Eileen was hungry.  David's cousin Kendall gave Eileen her bottle.

David, Eileen, and I posed with the delicious chocolate chip pound cake that Chichi made for my birthday.

After lunch, we came home.  Before we dressed Eileen in her comfy play clothes, we had a little photo shoot.  The little Feltman bubble Eileen is wearing was mine when I was a baby.

Such a pretty little girl




Happily kicking her feet




Eileen and me

Eileen and David

We are now enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon (and I'm doing laundry, again).

I had an absolutely wonderful birthday weekend- thanks to everyone who called, cooked, travelled, or otherwise went out of their way to make it so perfect!

No comments: