Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Post

I created this blog in order to share news about Eileen with family and friends... and to have an outlet through which I can brag on my sweet little girl!

A little background:

My husband David and I met in law school at the University of Alabama:


We dated for our first two years and then we got engaged the summer before our third year of law school.

We finally graduated and took (and passed) the bar exam.  On August 8, 2009, we got married:


We've been living in David's hometown of Beatrice, Alabama (population ~ 400) and practicing law in the nearby (larger) town of Monroeville.

In March 2010, we learned that we were expecting a baby:

In June 2010, we confirmed what I knew learned that we would be having A GIRL:

And on November 22, 2010, we welcomed our baby girl, Eileen Patricia Steele!



And this blog is completely devoted to mostly about her!

No comments: