Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Few Things...

1.  This is really bothering me:

Can you tell what is bugging me?

My dining room table is not centered under my chandelier
Because I'm using my dining room as a greenhouse.
That room gets GREAT light.
Side note- I did some spring cleaning yesterday and really did a great, deep cleaning of my entire house.  My house smells like furniture polish, Pine Sol & Murphy's Oil Soap.  WONDERFUL!


2.  David found something new that really entertains the baby.

Shiny!  Eileen likes shiny things!


It's a PBR can!
It's so funny that Eileen is completely amused by her daddy's beer can.  Particularly since it's PBR.

I hope her taste for shiny things turns to jewelry.

3.  Eileen knows WHERE her mouth is, but has no idea how big it is in relation to what she's trying to stuff into it.



4.  When she holds her ball rattle like this, I like to pretend that she's holding a basketball.  I can't wait until she can play basketball.

Mommy's little athlete
5.  Eileen loves to fall asleep on her daddy.

No comments: