Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick Update

I lost my camera, so I can't do a longer post with cute pictures right now.

Also, I didn't take any many pictures this weekend.  Because I lost my camera.

We had a busy weekend and I ate terribly.

BUT, I had saved all of my Weight Watchers points in anticipation of being a glutton.  And I still lost over half a pound this week!  I'm down 6.0 pounds since I started Weight Watchers four weeks ago.

I'm hoping to be more disciplined and lose a little more weight this week than I did last week.  However, given how much fun I had this weekend (and how many decadent meals I ate), I am quite pleased.

Finally, I CURSE LOSING AN HOUR TO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME.  While I am excited about an extra hour of light at the end of the day, that is outweighed by the fact that Eileen's schedule is all kinds of messed up.

Let's hope we can adjust and have a nice week!

No comments: