Eileen's Age:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

William's Age:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Montgomery Camera Fail

On Thursday, David had to go to Montgomery for work.

So, naturally, Eileen and I tagged along.

And, naturally, I forgot to take my camera to most of the trip.  The only pictures I have are of Eileen hanging out in her car seat.


While David was at his meeting, Eileen and I toured the state capitol building.  We even stood where Jefferson Davis stood when he took the oath to become president of the Confederacy.  It was a very educational day.


After David's meeting, we got to go to lunch with some of our dearest friends, Leslie & Robert Pitman and Ruthie Alexander.

And I didn't take a single picture of them.

But it was fun.  I got to eat a hot lunch while Leslie and Ruthie played with Eileen.


Eileen was on her best behavior and it was so much fun to see our friends.

Next time I'll bring my camera.



No comments: